Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sexy Rexy

User Info Menu

Sexy Rexy

Hey Boardies,
    Does Sexy Rexy still have his place past LTU? I ran into him at LTU, however I wanted to hit his place during the day if he is around. His videos on You Tube are comedy. Thanks

User Info Menu

he was there on my last visit a few months ago .... he has not changed a bit.

User Info Menu

He's a character. Took me for a ride one night South on the West End road. Not sure where we ended up, but it was interesting to say the least. Then I remembered that I left my wifey at LTU without telling her I was leaving. So we headed back and all was good. I got the WTF look when I walked back in, but once I explained my adventure she was laughing and good to go. Couple weeks and I'm back at LTU!

User Info Menu

We are going to have to make it over to his place sometime!
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

Rex Grossman?

User Info Menu

and twice on Sunday!!

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Name:  389041913_952e076bc9_b.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  90.0 KBName:  4481287372_fe17354304_b.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  88.2 KB

User Info Menu

He's a great guy. He will be picking us up at the airport next Saturday and be our neighbor for a week while we are at Citronella!

User Info Menu

Ibirie,
    I'm just a couple days behind you, so we'll probably cross paths. I'm at Catcha for 9 days. I still do not have a return ride, so maybe I'll use his services.