Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

No doubt about that.
    Never realized there were so many Saskatchewan people on this site.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Yes. We want to see the butt pic and what it looks like after the butt gets to the rock. I'm sure others will say otherwise, butt you might have just opened a door to the wonders of JA healing. Share the Butt!!

User Info Menu

"professional faller" hahahaha that's a classic! Hope you & Mrs. Crusher have a great trip. We'll overlap a few days so if we see you on the beach we'll buy you a stripe (assuming there are any left!)
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    I'd post a pic of my butt......but NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT! LOL
    Hold the butt pics! It always runs through my mind just before a trip. Afraid of an accident, sudden death or something and not make that last reach. That would really piss ya off. I'm trying to be careful. We fly next Wednesday................
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

No worries John its so white right now it would burn some folks poor monitors or screens on their laptops. After pro wrestling for so many years I literally can fall where no others can and walk away with relatively small injuries. I slipped off the top step and darn near cleared the remaining three....darn near that is...hence the bruise on my posterior lol. I hit and was up in a second or two. No brains no pain!

I am writing this with 6 hours to take off....i did manage three or four hours of sleep......but its fleeting right now!

My friends got left at the airport as their transfer ditched them for some reason. They managed to get it but it was later than usual. The rooms were mixed up too so they are going to get that figured out tomorrow as Travellers put them up in one of their new suites for the night. I suggested they should just leave them in there for duration but I guess we will see how that goes.

I guess I should try and sneak in another hour or two. Continue this when we hit the airport here in Regina and an update from Pearson in Toronto!

At least I'm entertaining....even before I get in the air!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

It was a pretty early start to the morning. Around 3AM I crawled out of bed and start herding gear towards the front door. Our ride was on time, we are blessed with a friend who volunteered to drive us to the airport, so we loaded up in some pretty nice weather. Not near as nice as Negril though.

We made it to the airport...its so nice here that I was able to wear shorts! Woot!!

Line was pretty long at security for our little airport but it went smoothly. There are like four or five flights leaving at the same time....first time I've been here when that happened. Sounds like the flight to Toronto is only like half full or so. That should make seating easier. We leave in like an hour. Sounds like the weather in Toronto is good so there shouldn't be any delays. Knock on wood!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Safe Flight Crusher and Mrs. We will be there in 2 weeks and your report is going to be a great one for us to read while we are waiting. Have an extra Red Stripe for me.

User Info Menu

crusher, westjet runs directs out of winnipeg every wednesday and saturday from early november to end of april.
    closer to regina than toronto. seems unnessary to fly further east and then down . . . just saying . . .

User Info Menu

Great start to what should be an awesome report. Have a few Red Stripes for me please!!! You and the Mrs. enjoy and soke up the healing vibes.
    Missing Jamaica

User Info Menu

Crusher and Mrs. Crusher should be hitting da rock SOON!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]