Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

Hopefully all goes well on this travel day. Looking forward to your report
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

I'm missing Jamaica so much, cant wait for your reports Crusher to ease my suffering.

[/url]

User Info Menu

^^^^Feeling the same bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Well we made it to Toronto in like 2.5 hours. Knocked off like 30 minutes of the normal flight time due to a tail wind....which was awesome. The flight itself was good with only one crying baby. We got a row to ourselves as the flight wasn't very full. We will cross our fingers that the same happens on the flight to Montego.

We are currently sitting in the Irish Pub by Gate B25 having some lunch and drinking some pints!

When we get to Montego I am hoping that we have the same luck that our friends did with Immigration last night as they were through in a breeze. Late flights have one advantage I guess. We are using Kingsley for our transfer and I can't wait to exit the airport and get on the road to happy town!

We will hit the beach running tomorrow and I am going to try and check out Cafe Goa if I can work it in. First day logistics are always a bit up in the air as we need to pay for the room, hit the grocery store and the cambio....or I might just say screw it and do that Monday!

Here's hoping the next flight is awesome. I will keep you posted.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    crusher, westjet runs directs out of winnipeg every wednesday and saturday from early november to end of april.
    closer to regina than toronto. seems unnessary to fly further east and then down . . . just saying . . .
    Now there is some useful information. As soon as Mrs Sandman gets her Christmas 2015 school teaching schedule we will be ready to book. Our last years trip to Port Antonio was great but we really missed the beach in Negril.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Up Up and away!!!!- MBJ bound!!!!! then Negril bound!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandman66 View Post
    Now there is some useful information. As soon as Mrs Sandman gets her Christmas 2015 school teaching schedule we will be ready to book. Our last years trip to Port Antonio was great but we really missed the beach in Negril.
    But then you have to overnight in Winnipeg cause the flights are so early in the morning. Trust me I looked at that option. I actually don't mind this route. The shorter, broken up flights are easier on my old wrestler hips!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Crusher, Beer going down well mi fren?-lol!- Cheers boss!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Crusher, Beer going down well mi fren?-lol!- Cheers boss!!!
    Well I am on pint number two...everyone either went for a smoke or is out shopping at the Duty Free so I am going to have another!

[/url]

User Info Menu

^^^HELL YEA BRO!!!!! That's how we roll!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]