Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

Been waiting for this report since you left- *****ing report!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Good afternoon Crusher

I am glad you all made it safely. I love your adventures! A huge thank you for prepping the beach for us until we arrive on the 10th. Your pictures and the ongoing report will be a morning ritual with the last of my Blue Mountain coffee. I will try and melt the icy ground here in Saskatchewan until you return. Cheers!!! Mr. and Mrs. and to the rest of the crew!

User Info Menu

Great report so far, thanks for the pictures. You may type a few hundred works but the pictures say a thousand. We're in MoBay in 3 days, Cheers.

User Info Menu

Awesome report, keep it coming!

User Info Menu

I have a gut felling that a lot of Red Stripe is flowing with ole Crusher and crew!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Clap...Clap.....Looking forward to day 3.........
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Great report.Ate at Sondra's at NBCC last week impressed with food and price.Took advantage of the 6 pack for 1,000 J also.

User Info Menu

Monday.

Well I just don’t know what to say about Monday. It was an interesting day. We saw the opening of Chez Kory’s Breakfast Joint and after that it gets a little hazy lol!!

I woke up early as I always do and started off with a luke warm Red Stripe. Turns out my flat mate doesn’t know which way to turn the dial on the fridge to make it colder….silly skinny guy! I made my way out to the office area at the NBCC so I could get some wifi access and send my trip report. I love it out there its just me and some pixels along with the sunrise.

After I finished my report I headed back to the room and chilled on our deck. Our friends were going to come over later as they wanted to go shopping with B who is the queen of shopping in Negril. We have the most awesome furniture on our Deck….the rooms….aside from the beds….are sweet and the deck is certainly the best part! I had a few Red Stripes and lounged. About 9 or so I went in and woke up my gorgeous wife and we started our plans for the day. Her’s included taking folks to Sun Island Outlet and Times Square. Mine included getting really drunk on our deck! Looking around this morning I think both goals were fulfilled! LOL!

When everyone got there I made Breakfast for the crew....all 8 of them! They needed fuel for the shopping adventures ahead! LOL! It was a simple breakfast of eggs and toast....Tuesday sounds like omelet day to me!

Kevin and I managed to avoid the shopping brigade. DK and Doc went on their grocery run and B took her gaggle with her on their escapades. I don’t know if there is such a thing as deck gravity but if there is I was consumed by it! Most of the day was consumed by conversations that I don’t remember lol.

Later on after a nap B and I went down to Bar B Barn for some supper. She had the curried chicken, which was great, I had the Garlic Butter Lobster, which as great as well. I really do love that little bar of theirs. After a few more Stripes we loaded up and headed back to the room for a sleep.

I think we are actually going to sit on the beach today. The seas are pretty rough though so we will see what is up with that.

I am in full Negril mode now. I have everything I need and all our errands are done. I might take a trip up to Sav to get a foamy for added softness for B's Bed. She has lots of pain and the concrete mattresses need a bit of adjusting down here. We will work it out as we always do and everything will be irie!

I will try and actually get some pictures today.....damn Red Stripe! :P
    Last edited by Crusher; 01-27-2015 at 08:20 AM.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stoners6 View Post
    Crusher what was the airport experience like as far as time in the line ups? Were you able to use/save time with those kiosk things people are talking about?
    It was literally like 10 minutes and we were through! Best ever!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tranquilitygurl View Post
    Your report is AWESOME and I have one question...Does the China Man give better currency exchange than the Western Union in Hi Lo?
    They gave as good or slightly better.....

[/url]