Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Angela's BarbBarn

User Info Menu

Angela's BarbBarn

Coming to Negril in April and looking into staying at BarbBarn. Bringing a first time traveler and picky eater who loves Pizza. Would love a menu from Angela's and BarbBarn to help him budget for food. My husband and I will be everywhere to eat but he is pretty much happy with pizza, burgers, hot dogs, chicken strips. I know what a shame but does anyone have a menu?

User Info Menu

Re: Angela's BarbBarn

i don't remember the exact menu, but you will be able to get all those items at bar b barn. pizza and pasta will come from upstairs at angela's.
    don't recall seeing a hot dog, but bar b barn makes a really tasty beef burter called "the big dave" . . . good chicken burger also.
    and angela's pizza is famous thin crust and tasty. they jerk chicken for lunch daily, very tasty.
    just a couple doors down the road towards town you will see a thai place called "sing u" she serves a few very tasty noodle dishes and green shakes and a to die for papaya green salad. food all around you.

User Info Menu

Angelas at Bar B Barn, has great pizza and Pasta. A big plate of Fettuccini Carbonora tasted pretty great about 5 days in. The bar menu has plenty of what your looking
    for with great club sandwiches, salads, chicken and ribs and bbq. Breakfast is included in your stay and you can order anything you want on the menu.
    You will love Bar B Barn.

User Info Menu

Kenny's Italian Restaurant and Sunrise Club both have fantastic pizza too.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

You may want to venture up to the cliffs for pizza at Ciao Jamaica ~

Check out their menu at www.ciaojamaica.com
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Chances has great pizzas also, really soon come

User Info Menu

German Bar also has very good pizza.

User Info Menu

If anyone is in Negril the next two months and takes a pic of menus at Bar-B-Barn or Angelas I would really appreciate it. Also, thanks for all the great pizza suggestions. Trying to find places that carry good jamaican food and pizza or at least has an Americanized option.