Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mayfield Falls Was Awesome

User Info Menu

Love those pics..yeah, isn't that area beautiful...I highly rec. everyone to visit....
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Looks lovely. If I didn't want to go back to YS so bad, would definitely want to check it out..maybe I might do it anyway.. gorgeous pics there.

User Info Menu

I have been there a couple times really nice, and rustic (nothing like Dunn,s River) Hope to go again in a future trip.

User Info Menu

Pool...which one did you like more?? going there in december..

User Info Menu

Dunn,s River was just named one of the top tourist traps in the world.lol, but if you have never gone its a must do, just try not to hit a cruise ship day. Mayfield is a must do you travel up the river bed and its very natural.Name:  44 (500x333).jpg
Views: 294
Size:  29.0 KB Was A little different back in 1989 when I was there.

User Info Menu

Dunns is beautiful but did it 3X and wanted to try something less strenuous (spell check)...SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LEFT MY HEART IN JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Turtle Towers, Ochie '85~Seawind, MoBay '89~Jamaica Grande, Ochie '99~Pebbles, Falmouth '09~Coco La Palm, Negril '11

http://www.tickerfactory.com/

User Info Menu

I absolutely LOVED Mayfield Falls! So beautiful and so refreshing. Did you go into the little caves behind the falls at the Washing Machine? Heaven.

User Info Menu

Great pictures

User Info Menu

Hey Poolguy,
    Can you save your bent over banana hammock pics for your close friends and relatives? Thanks!

User Info Menu

I will be returning to Negril December 17th to the 24th and I am trying to decide between Mayfield and YS. How far of a trip is it to Mayfield from Negril? Do you spend a whole day there? Is the Pelican Bar far from Mayfield because I was thinking of killing two birds with one stone. I will be traveling with my wife and 22 year old son and 25 year old daughter. We all love hiking challenges. Any feedback would be appreciated.

P.S. Love the thumbs up picture.