Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you visit Jamaica?

User Info Menu

Re: Why do you visit Jamaica?

1. I know what to expect.
    2. I know where to eat.
    3. I know what to eat.
    4. I know where to stay.
    5. I know how to enjoy a week in Jamaica at a fraction of the cost of those who choose expensive AI's.
    6. Therefore I am able to come almost every year.

User Info Menu

Why Not ? Isn't Negril your other Home? I'm just asking

User Info Menu

Jamaica is a fountain of youth.......you feel younger healthier, and randy as hell. blessed be Jamaica. Lacdeloo

User Info Menu

a renewal of spirit....a chance to reflect and recharge

User Info Menu

Name:  happy place.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  90.3 KB

User Info Menu

lacdeloo; that is one of the big reasons we visit Negril. Arthritis disappears, walking is easier. All-round better health.

User Info Menu

So so many wonderful reasons and each time I read the replies to this thread, they are different and they all seem to be my answer too. Speaks well of Negril as does the degree to which we all keep coming back despite the many other places in the world out there to visit. I could have seen much of the world by now, but not so much as the magnetism of Negril is so powerful.

User Info Menu

Honeymooned there 11 years ago, and never made it back until our ten yr anniversary last year. First trip (to an all-inclusive) was great, but could have really been "anywhere" I got a taste of Jamaica, but knew I missed the "true experience". LAst year, we stayed 9 days at the Seastar Inn, and everything I thought I loved about Jamaica was reinforced, and learned so many more reasons to love the island and its people. I'm a bit high strung by nature, and the wifey said she has never seen me as relaxed as I was on that trip. A sense of ease I've yet to feel since crept over me and held me til I got back on the plane. That easiness, that level of "chill", is what I crave....and hopefully what I'll experience 248 days from today, as our room and flights are already booked for our return!