Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 2015 Trip Report 2/6-2/14

User Info Menu

Re: Feb 2015 Trip Report 2/6-2/14

Really enjoying this report especially being in the deep freeze and yet another snow storm. I really miss Negril. Lucky you have that cutie Mr T to cook and show you around.

~ May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand between your toes ~

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing your trip and photos~ my hubby and I were there at the same time!!!

User Info Menu

Clap. Clap, Clap, looking forward to Sav day~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

more! Thanks for sharing , that is a great report.

User Info Menu

Keep it coming, we luv trip reports!

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone! Been snowed in and finally got back to work today so I've had to slow down a bit.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OBXcouple View Post
    Thanks for sharing your trip and photos~ my hubby and I were there at the same time!!!
    That's awesome! Wish we could have met! My DH and I spent the first night of our honeymoon in Corolla OBX right near the light house 15 years ago. I love that place!!!! I could write another whole trip report on just that experience.

User Info Menu

so I'm sitting here at home enjoying a Wray and Nephew overproof rum with diet coke. I made jerk chicken wraps for dinner with the jerk sauce we made and brought home. Nothing like bringing home a slice of JA.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluez View Post
    Really enjoying this report especially being in the deep freeze and yet another snow storm. I really miss Negril. Lucky you have that cutie Mr T to cook and show you around.
    I agree! Mr. T was the perfect host and expanded our horizons in many ways!

User Info Menu

Day 4

After a good sleep, woke up to Mr. T's smiling face knocking at our door. It was my turn to be chef for the day. I made us a tomato, cheese and green onion omelettes with toast and home fries. Mr. T cut a pineapple with skill like I've never seen. I wish I had a picture of that perfectly peeled pineapple. After breakfast, we went next door to our little store to stock up on some beer and other supplies. On our last trip here we discovered Sorrel. We had it at Biggas on our way to Negril and again at Jenny's. Delish! Well DH spotted Sorrel red stripes and bought a six pack. I love Sorrel and I love Red Stripes but personally didn't dig the combo of the two. DH and Mr. T loved it however. While at our little store, I spotted a box of candy at the check out counter next to a box of garlic and ginger, in a Star Burst Box. Found that interesting for a lot of different reasons. Name:  JA 2015 468.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  99.1 KB