Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Re: Rocky's taxi and tour service

You are welcome my friend.

User Info Menu

My group is arriving at Sangster on June 21. We have 6 adults and 3 children. We need transportation from the airport to Negril. Can you give me a quote?

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi Teriaki. Thanks for making it to Jamaica for your vacation. For 6 persons, it will be $18us for each person from the MBJ airport to Negril,
    to return it will be another $18us for each person, making it $36us each for the round trip. Please e-mail me at roxroy45@hotmail.com in respect of a confirmation. Hoping to see you my friend.
    Last edited by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS; 05-21-2012 at 08:47 PM.

User Info Menu

We used Rocky again last week for airport transportation, and for Rocky thursday.
    You couldnt ask for anything more.....great service. On thursday Byron was our driver.
    He did a fantastic job, and was a great host. A credit to Rocky and Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Raining in Jamaica is no problem, the Sun will shine in the morning, then rain in the mid afternoon,
    then Sunshine again later in the day, you will still have time to have fun. Even when it rains, it does
    not over the whole Island at once, it could be raining in Montego Bay, and not in Negril, or even on
    the Norman Manley boulevard, and not in down town Negril, see there will still be Sun, so come and have
    some fun.

User Info Menu

Just sent you an email to confirm you can pick us up at the airport on June 21! Thanks again!

User Info Menu

Rocky, we're looking forward to our Thursday trip! It's going to be a blast!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    Rocky, we're looking forward to our Thursday trip! It's going to be a blast!
    We are too!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

You and JBizek are going to have to help me convince my husband to walk the falls with us. He says that he's already done it before, no need to do it again...LOL!

User Info Menu

I wonder how it compares to Mayfield Falls? that's what we did with Rocky our first trip!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12