Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Rocky it was a pleasure to meet you last Saturday! ( you picked my mother and I up at Breezes Grand & The Seastar)
    See you in May~ Deanna
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Hi JBizek, that sounds great, are you coming on the ship this time again?, looking forward to seeing you again.
    Take care of yourself, see you in 3 months.

Hi Deanna, thanks for using Rocky's Tours for your source of transportation, I hope that you where satisfy with the service
    we offer, and I look forward to provide transportation for you and your party whenever you cones to Jamaica.

User Info Menu

No way Rocky, flying in July 1st and staying till July 15th!!!! Do you have cell phones for rent?

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Yes I have cell phone you can use while you are here. Like to make my friends happy.

User Info Menu

Most excellent Rocky! Can't wait, in a couple of months I'll be contacting you to hammer out the details! Stay safe my friend!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Thanks my friend, looking forward to seeing you. Today is the funeral for Alfred, sad day it is, a men with great potential just been cut down like that.

User Info Menu

The holiday vibes is nice, people are happy. I went to Ocho Rios today, and along the way I saw that every little
    beach area, every town area was buzzing with activities. Great vibes mon, no wonder Jamaica was voted one of the
    happiest country in the world.

User Info Menu

Please remember to sign up for the Rocky Thursday special, it is this and every Thursday, you can sign up ahead of time, so that I can know how many bookings I have for each Thursday, this is good to know, because it have to be 4 and over to make the trip worth while.
    http://rockystaxiandtourservice.com

User Info Menu

Now the Easter holidays are over, we are looking forward to the summer festivals season, the ATI in Negril, also the 50th year anniversary of Jamaica's
    independence from England. This will be a big week in Negril, it would be nice to have you our friends, to come and join us in this memorable event.
    YA MON.

User Info Menu

The big talk in Negril is about Ivna's restaurant at Catch a falling star, one client told me that if I take my wife there, she will love me for the rest of the wear. wish she could love me for longer.