Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Re: Rocky's taxi and tour service

Hi Teraki, I got your e-mail confirmation for your airport transfer on the 21st, I will be at the airport waiting for you.
    Thanks for hiring Rocky's Tours, you will have a great experience with Rocky' Tours, no problem man.

User Info Menu

Yes my friends, I am looking forward to seeing you all to join the party trip. It is a pity that I dont know exactly who
    booked with me for the tour, and which day, because the names you use on this forum is not the same names you
    use when e-mailing me. See you soon any way.

User Info Menu

Hey Rocky, It's Daisy - How are you doing?

Thanks for taking such good care of me and Markus in April. It was great seeing you again and meeting Wayne!

My parents are going to Negril in August for their 38 year wedding anniversary. They are super excited! I hope you'll be available to drive them! I'll be emailing the dates and details to you tomorrow.

All the best,
    Daisy
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Hi Clarity/Daisy, you know that I have one of the best team of drivers working with me, so you should expect nothing but the best service for your parents,
    I will make sure that there experience be the best ever, no problem man , they will be in safe hands.

User Info Menu

The big event is getting closer!!!!, the 50th anniversary of Jamaica"s independence. Dont miss this one, I think that you gonna love it.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

1 week to launch Rocky hope you're ready for us! Looks like a crazy group for Rocky Thursday, you better rest up! I'll email you all the important details soon.

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Thursday is going to be a LONG day! Someone refresh my memory, what's included with the price? I can't remember...admissions or not?

User Info Menu

Admissions and lunch!

User Info Menu

Pssssssst TFW 1 week to go!!