Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Re: Rocky's taxi and tour service

J, woohoo!

User Info Menu

Yes I am ready for the big day, please let me know the date and where to pick you up, no problem man.

User Info Menu

Sending flight info now.

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Got it Jean, see you on Sunday.

User Info Menu

Will it be you or another driver? Doesn't matter but hope its you!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

This Thursday the 5th of July will be a big one,Rocky Thursday special should be lots of fun come Thursday.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS View Post
    This Thursday the 5th of July will be a big one,Rocky Thursday special should be lots of fun come Thursday.
    Sounds like were gonna have a Blast "Jamaica Style" The hubby & I will be waiting for your arrival bright and early Thursday morning. RIU Clubhouse

User Info Menu

Rocky, I never got around to thanking you for your excellent service when we were there in late April and left first week in May. Nice meeting you on the way down and I forgot the name of the young man that took us back to the airport but he was very informative like you on the way down and explained the different parishes and historical info related to them. You waited at the airport when there were delays in processing out and the young man for our return pickup was exactly on time.
    Look forward to using your service when we return!
    Money is not the key to happiness, Happiness is!
    Ben Franklin

User Info Menu

Hi Kylake, thanks for your positive comments about Rocky's Tours, we specialize in customer service, and I will settle for only the best in this regard.
    It will be my greatest pleasure to continue providing transportation service to you and your party whenever you return to Jamaica.

A big THANK YOU to all my clients who have supported me on yesterday's Rocky Thursday, it was the biggest one ever, and the vibe was great,
    I enjoyed watching people enjoying themselves. Thanks you all for shearing with us, continue to have a happy life, hoping to see you all next time.
    RESPECT MON.

User Info Menu

Rocky you are the best! Gary & I "Tiffany" had an awesome time. Momma Georgia was great also! Respect!!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE