Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Re: Rocky's taxi and tour service

Hi Blake

Thanks for contacting me. I will be happy to provide transportation for you on your trip.
    the cost from MBJ airport to Negril for 1-4 persons is a total of $70us one way, round trip
    is a total of $140us. I do only private transportation. Hope you like this offer and will email a
    confirmation. Looking forward to your respond.

Regards,
    Rocky.

User Info Menu

We are booked with Rocky for our November trip!

Cant wait.

User Info Menu

Yeh Mon See you and Family soon My brother.

User Info Menu

VERY IMPORTANT

I am asking all of my clients who have booked transportation service with Rocky's Tours, please reconfirm your bookings 48-24 hours prior to your pickup
    time, this practice will prevent any mistakes or misunderstanding, or if there is any changes in your flight information.

Two clients booked airport transfer with me, and did not reconfirm, I was at the airport all day waiting for them, and they did not show up, the day after,
    they called me saying that they where at the airport waiting for me to pick them up, I was in Negril at that time, so I could not make it on time, so I had
    another driver to take care of them. To my surprise, they wrote a review on tripadviser giving me a terrible.

It is hard for me to drive all the way from Negril to Mintego Bay, knowing how high fuel cost is in Jamaica, spending the day waiting without success, only to
    get a review like that. Had those persons reconfirm their pickup, things would be much different.

User Info Menu

We are booked with Rocky's for our October reach.

The next 8 weeks are gonna be killer for me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Reggae Roy View Post
    We are booked with Rocky's for our October reach.

The next 8 weeks are gonna be killer for me.

I hear that!

User Info Menu

Its a pleasure to have you guys on board. Your vacation will start with positive memories, with Rocky's Tours.
    See you all soon. Thanks guys.

User Info Menu

As one of the top Tour Operators in Jamaica I was invited to the Jamaica Bridal Expo coming up in October.
    The aim is to introduce my company's service worldwide, on an expanded horizon to soon to be weds, newly weds, honeymooners
    and to all other groups and individuals that may visit Jamaica and need Top Quality transportation services.

Please view the links below:

http://www.jamaicabridalexpo.com/index.html
    http://rockystaxiandtourservice.com/

User Info Menu

Rocky.... How much would you charge for the Negril tour for two pepole in Nov.?

User Info Menu

Hi Beebeluv, if you are talking about the Rocky Thursday, it is $100us for each person, but I must have 4 or more to make it possible.
    That will depend on how many I have sign up for that day. I also do private tours too, which you can choose the day that is convenient
    for you, also the attractions that you would like to do, you can choose from my website, here is the link http://rockystaxiandtourservice.com/contact-me.htm.