Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Re: Rocky's taxi and tour service

Hey Rocky...just sent you an email for an airport transfer the morning of 10/5 to Negril for four people. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo

User Info Menu

Hi Face Down,

got your e-mail my friend, I am looking forward to meeting you at the airport on October 5th. I will be waiting for you on the outside, at the public arrival waiting area of the airport, after clearing customs please exit to your right and look for my sign ROCKY'S TOURS, I will be standing close to the exit holding up my sign,
    my cell # is 876-370-7915, please call me if you have trouble finding me.

User Info Menu

I am still trying to make it easy for my clients who book round trip transportation with me, by offering free cell phone service,
    you will only need to top up by adding minutes to the phone to make local and international calls.

User Info Menu

On the 13th and 14th of October 2012, Rocky's Tours will be Participating in Montego Bay's first Bridal Expo. We are happy that we were invited to be apart of this event.

Over the years we have been providing ground transportation for many persons whether in groups or couples, we have had the privilege also to provide transport for many wedding groups, We at Rocky's Tours are happy and pleased t
    o know that we have made transportation enjoyable for many.

Rocky's Tours is the ultimate provider of ground transportation in Jamaica, Our aim is to provide transportation service at its best.
    Our Drivers are reliable, courteous, and friendly. We strive for excellency.

All vehicles are fully air conditioned, Clean and comfortable.

User Info Menu

As we are preparing for the upcoming tourist season which will be starting officially on the 15th of December, I am making sure that I have enough
    comfort for my clients, in terms of room in my vehicles, the air conditioning works excellent, room for small and large groups, proper insurance coverage,safe,friendly and professional drivers at all times. I am also providing rent free cell phone access when you book a round trip airport transfer with me,
    a complimentary drink of Red Stripe beer, pop or water to each client upon arrival. You cant get it much better anywhere else. Top quality service is what we offer,
    Excellency is our motor.
    Last edited by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS; 10-02-2012 at 10:07 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi Face Down, it was nice meeting you and the crew this morning, once you ride with Rocky's Tours, you become a member of the family automatically,
    my team makes you feel like that. welcome to the family my friends, this is only the beginning of what to come.

User Info Menu

Name:  Roxann backside 099.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  93.3 KB
    Zip lining at YS Falls

User Info Menu

Just wanted to say Rocky was awesome both for our pickup from MBJ and the return trip. Poor guy had a flat as he picked us up for the return trip, but got it changed in time to get us to the airport in plenty of time. We will be using Rocky again and I would recommend him to anyone. Rocky...brother, will be contacting you for our March trip a few months from now when we get our flights worked out. Much respect and thanks!!
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo

User Info Menu

Thanks Facedown, looking forward to seeing you again in March.
    Its a pleasure to have you traveling with Rocky's Tours. I am happy
    that you are satisfied with our services.

User Info Menu

Rocky where do I start? First and foremost thanks for the safe and comfortable transportation on all our journeys the last 2 weeks we were in Negril! You, Wayne and Presley are GREAT and we will always use you for our trips from here forward. We loved the tour to YS Falls and Pelican Bar last Tuesday, the people you use at the tour sites to help enhance the trip make the tours so much better, thanks for this. The group also really loved the history that you shared with us about all the small villages we drove through, this too enhanced the trip. Your professionalism, promptness and courtesy really made us feel safe, and we all commented that we felt like we were traveling with family. If you ever get out to Arizona we want to show you our hospitality as well. Thank you my Brother, and respect!