Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

See you NEXT saturday Rocky!
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jbizek View Post
    Rocky, I wrote on your guest book and my entry was to long and it kicked me off and banned me for life as a spammer, hahaha! Ive always been told I talk to much and your guest book confirmed that!
    What??? LOL! Priceless!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    What??? LOL! Priceless!
    I know! I wanted to tell the story of when Rocky picked us up in MBJ when the whole family was with on a cruise, we were unsure where to meet him and had a crazy time trying to hook up with him. Luckily we managed to hook up when some Port employees called him on the phone, but it was a mess! The Port people were concerned we had hooked up with a scammer even though I kept telling them he had been our driver on a previous trip. When I finally saw Rocky, I walked up to him and hugged him and told the port employees This Is Our Guy!! LOL
    Rocky won our business forever after that near fiasco!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Is that story true? that worth a laugh for sure, they should not do that, I wanted to read that post. Speaking of how they
    kick you off my guest book.

Hi Jbizek, I remember that story of when they gave you a hard time to find me at the cruise ship, they where trying to take
    the business for themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS View Post
    Is that story true? that worth a laugh for sure, they should not do that, I wanted to read that post. Speaking of how they
    kick you off my guest book.

Hi Jbizek, I remember that story of when they gave you a hard time to find me at the cruise ship, they where trying to take
    the business for themselves.
    Tis true Rocky, I wrote up a long post on your guest book about the Cruise ship incident and when I pushed post it said my post was to long so I must be a spammer and it banned me for life! lol

And your so right about the transport people at the docks, they were not listening to me at all! I felt very disrespected by them, I kept telling them we had used your services before but it's like they did not hear me! I have never been so relieved as when I saw you walking up!! My boys were excited to meet you and there was no way I was going to settle for anyone but Rocky! You had driven all the way up from Negril to get us! I think the funniest part was when we first were looking for you we found 5 other "Rocky's", lol.
    You won my heart that day! One question I have about that day is did they make you pay something extra? I know we had to wait for you to bring the van through the gate, how much did they charge you for that?

User Info Menu

I was sopped to pay they said, so I went to the office, but I sow no one there, I waited but they did not come on time so I left, they thought I paid, and let me in.
    The security was the problem, he is always disrespectful to people. The President of JUTA was there at the time, and spoke to him that is why he back off.

User Info Menu

Wow! So there was a lot more to the story that I didn't know about! I'm just very happy to see you that day! Wenweremsurrounded by all these people and they just would not listen to me. The president of Juta? Wow! It all worked out and thrilled you didn't have to pay them anything! You won my heart that day sir! Yes indeed! Looking forward to catching up with you gain in July!

User Info Menu

Looking forward to seeing you again, July is not too far away.

User Info Menu

Alfred was a hard working man, he was my friend because of his hard working attitude I really miss him.

User Info Menu

I'm so sorry about Alfred. Stay safe Rocky, I'll see you in 3 months!