Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 66 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Rocky's taxi and tour service

Welcome to the land called paradise!!!.

In my many years of serving in the Tourist industry, I heard visitors calling Jamaica the land of paradise, if people are telling me this for over 25 years, there must be some truth about it.

Jamaica is one of the most beautiful country in the world, it is so , because of the people, the warm weather, and the beautiful beaches.

Planning a vacation?, getting married? or just taking a cruise, come to paradise, you cant be wrong.

On your trip to Jamaica you will need a safe reliable and economical source of transportation to take you around.

ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOUR SERVICE is safe, reliable, and economical, we have over 25 years of experience in providing transportation for tourist in Jamaica.
    Our vehicles are fully air condition and fully insured to carry tourist.

We based in Negril, but provides transportation throughout Jamaica. We provide transportation for airport transfers, site seeing tours, shopping trips, wedding trips and excursions.

Contact us by calling us @ 1-876-370-7915, or e-mail rockystours@yahoo.com,
    http://rockystaxiandtourservice.com/ TESTIMONIALShttp://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...oxroy.lawrence
    Last edited by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS; 12-04-2013 at 10:46 AM.

User Info Menu

We have used Rocky on numerous occasions, he is great, dependable, safe, affordable, nice vehicles & very Friendy. Rocky is very knowledgeable of the Island wheather going from point A to point B or if you would like to see the "not so touristy" parts of Jamaica! We will be back to Jamaica &we WILL call ROCKY for all of our transportation needs.

User Info Menu

Hi Paul, thanks for using ROCKY'S TOURS over the years and still using us to satisfy all your transportation needs whenever you comes to Jamaica.
    I will continue to upgrade my service, making it more and more comfortable for my clients, so that they can be more satisfy that they are getting what
    they have paid for. Thanks again my friend, I hope to provide transportation service to you for many more years to come.
    Last edited by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS; 09-26-2011 at 10:40 PM.

User Info Menu

Name:  Max and Val at appleton Warehouse.jpg
Views: 6348
Size:  56.0 KB

User Info Menu

Name:  Peter Tosh resting place.jpg
Views: 7952
Size:  59.6 KB

User Info Menu

We at Rocky's Tours also offer free cell-phone use to clients who need to make international and local calls,
    you might need to call your family or friends back home, and also to call locally. Tell Rocky about your
    cell-phone needs I will take care of that for you.

User Info Menu

Name:  639.jpg
Views: 6274
Size:  36.2 KB

Rocky, you are the best! See you on my next visit...every time!

User Info Menu

Hi Kaye my friend, welcome back, yes we miss you but I know that you will be back in Jamaica soon, cant wait to see you again.

User Info Menu

Cool Rocky is the best

If your looking for a ride from the airport to your hotel call Rocky or if your looking to do a little sight seeing call on Rocky, He'll show you a good time.
    I've used Rocky several times and he's always on time with a smile from ear to ear

See you in a few week's Rocky

User Info Menu

Name:  _FGP4912.jpg
Views: 6300
Size:  90.5 KB