Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Take a peek...the old For Real!

User Info Menu

Have they torn the beach bar down yet? Will surely miss that, especially Maureen and Robert.

User Info Menu

when were these taken?

Administrator

User Info Menu

They were taken about 10 minutes before they were posted on Wednesday...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Name:  photo(1).jpg
Views: 428
Size:  96.9 KB

This will definitely be the part I'm going to miss. Lots of great times at that little spot. Anybody know what Robert and Maureen are up to or if they'll open somewhere else?

User Info Menu

Turtle .............. weren't we going to settle a Vikings / Packer bet a For Real ? ? ? ? Out trips the last 2 years were cancelled due to family health issues which are now resolved ............. we are going to Negril March 2012 ............... You ? ? ?

Captain Oil
    Go Packers

User Info Menu

Funny how every pic I see of For Real seems to always have that dark cloud hanging over it?!?! I'll really miss not hanging at the bar this stay

User Info Menu

Captain.......You're right, we both agreed For Real would be the place to meet for cocktails.......There will be no such bet this year for sure, unless you want to go off the score at halftime

We'll be there 10/8 for a week and then back for two weeks in the beginning of Feb. It doesn't look like we'll get to have that drink this year, but hopefully our paths will cross one of these winters.

PS. The Packers look good again this year......it should be fun for you!

User Info Menu

Too bad we can't settle up ............. but as the saying goes "timing is everything ! !"

User Info Menu

lousy photos fa sure..lol

User Info Menu

thanks Rob
    excellent post.