Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Take a peek...the old For Real!

Administrator

User Info Menu

The old For Real bar taken today...

Name:  foreal1.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  96.5 KB
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Delta, What are you talking about with him in the taxi business? Are you referring to Karl? Where on the beach is the place that Maureen and Robert are opening?

User Info Menu

kmolineux - I think delta was saying that Robert had been in the taxi business after for real closed, but that he is abandoning the taxi business to run the place with Maureen.

User Info Menu

where will Robert and Maureen be? What is the name of the bar? I know that Robert worked opposite Maureen so that he could also run taxi....he almost worked around the clock there for awhile. I hope they get the bar up and running soon as I will make sure I go there. Please let us know where thenew bar is Delta.

User Info Menu

Hey everyone. As soon as I know where it is exactly I promise to let you know. It's towards Alfreds but not too close. Once the name is up I can tell you and that would help those there find where it is exactly.

Sam I Am - you hit it on the head exactly!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Just sad...this was the best spot on the beach - those beachfront rooms couldn't be beat! With those new prices - I won't be staying there again, and if the renderings on their website are correct, it looks like a fancy hotel in a cosmopolitan city - not a beach resort in Negril.

User Info Menu

"For Real" was a MUCH better name. Still can't believe they took out the beach bar. What were they thinking? At least we can still see Robert and Maureen.

User Info Menu

Some pictures of the old For Real on October 28.

Name:  Jam Oct 2011 007 small.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  96.3 KB

Name:  Jam Oct 2011 012 small.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  92.5 KB

Name:  Jam Oct 2011 014 small.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  49.7 KB
    Be who you are and say what you feel... because those that matter... don't mind...and those that mind don't matter.

User Info Menu

I was planning on staying there coming up but were not taking reservations until dec 1st.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

In one of the photos it looks like the old bar is still there.
    Had some times there!
    I know it won't have the same vibe - no Maureen and Robert, Sammy gone too. And I doubt if the RedStripes will be 150 . . .
    But I'll check it out in January.

Things change - gotta roll with it I guess - but damn - I'm gonna miss For Real

K3
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'