Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blessed - Booked, Packing Gonna Go in November

User Info Menu

Blessed - Booked, Packing Gonna Go in November

Someone here told me that whatever you are doing at midnight on New Years Eve is what you will have more of thru the year.......well I was blissfully happy in Negril at midnight and I am blessed to have booked my third trip to Negril this year last night. WOW only second time I have gone that often in one year. And I am staying 35 days and maybe longer so I am now a believer (lol).

OMG what a year this has been for me which is why I have not posted much recently. Had to move my Mom to a nursing home; Dad passed away; got laid off my job; and had to put my sweet pup Jazz to sleep. Through all this I have been so loved and blessed with opportunities and I am excited for the future. Negril is such a nurturing place for me that I knew I had to find a way to go and re-group.

I look forward to living simply, healthy and peacefully, surrounded by beauty.
    Arrive Nov. 13th and will stay until at least Dec. 18th.
    Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Awesome, Sweetness!!!! I get in on the 15th maybe I'll see you at the SeaStar for the show Sat 17th !!!
    Sooooon Come!!!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

I look forward to living simply, healthy and peacefully, surrounded by beauty.

totally agree
    here's to a nice new year sweetness.Cheers

User Info Menu

That's great Sweetness. Sometimes ya just gotta go for it.

User Info Menu

Ah sweetness-So glad about your up-coming trip...YOU deserve it..I will be in Jam same time but in Trelawny area- going try to make out to Negril for at least a few days-if i do we must try to hook up...If you venture out and near Trelawny-well you got a friend ready to meet you ...Its a beautiful area- hills ,mineral water rivers, etc..'Da country"
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Good for you Sweetness. We will miss each other again, but at least when I get back home, I will have your trip report to look forward to!!

User Info Menu

Oh jeez Sweetness. So sorry to hear about the bad things that have happened to you recently. I have been wondering about you lately. I haven't seen you much posting. Glad to hear you are going back to Jamaica. It's much deserved. Bless.

User Info Menu

I am so glad that you can get back to Jamaica, sounds like you need that healing time for sure. I am so sorry to hear of your father's passing and your other troubles. It will be so nice to see you in person since I will be there in November same time as you.

User Info Menu

Negril is a great healing place. Have a great time!

User Info Menu

Sweetness, so sorry for all of your losses and troubles. However, I have no doubt that you will survive and come out even stronger. You are indeed, one strong warrior princess.

Have a blessed trip and recover you soul to its fullest. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I may see you before you leave. Don't arrive till the 14th of Dec...so maybe we shall meet again. Enjoy your trip and smile till it hurts. You deserve all of the joys the world has to offer mi lady.