Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sat. Nite - risky biz or bourbon?

User Info Menu

Sat. Nite - risky biz or bourbon?

Hi,

I just wanted to ask some opinions about comparisons of the vibes/scene of Saturday nights at Bourbon Beach or Risky Business. I have spent a Saturday night at Bourbon before but have never been to Risky Business. This would be the last Sat. in Nov. Thoughts?

Thanks!
    Last edited by NOLAnmr; 09-23-2011 at 02:34 AM.

User Info Menu

Am not sure Risky Business is still in business. Last time I walked by, it looked like the place was falling apart (in June 2011). IMO the place/s to be on a Saturday night are Seastar Inn and afterwards the Jungle... Don't think there is much going on at Bourbon either, at least not in slow season...

User Info Menu

Dont think there will be any thing going on at those places. I have always done as mentioned above Seastar then to The Jungle later on.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Risky Business has leased out their property - there is some very interesting things planned for the place! It should be some very good news to all the Harley enthusiasts out there....

More to come...
    Last edited by Ruby; 09-23-2011 at 08:20 AM.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Always wondered why there was no Harley cafes to go with all the t-shirt joints!

User Info Menu

by the end of November things will pick up as the season starts to get underway.... there's bound to be something going on at Bourbon Beach on a Sat night.... even if it's just the house band/DJ - if i'm there with good company, being out on the beach at night with jerk chicken, drinks, and music all around is a real nice vibe, nothing beats partying ON the sand!
    Last edited by MissBlue; 09-23-2011 at 09:38 AM.

User Info Menu

If not there is always Alfred,s.

User Info Menu

Thanks for that info. Whats up at Seastar and what are those details (times, cost, etc...)?

User Info Menu

Early last Dec both places were closed as they were this Aug.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    If not there is always Alfred,s.
    Alfred's doesn't run a "party" on Saturdays. BUT Friday, Sunday and Tuesdays are busy.
    Irie Sue