Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a recommendation for family friendly ALL inclusive.

User Info Menu

Looking for a recommendation for family friendly ALL inclusive.

A friend of mine is asking me about all inclusive, family friendly resorts. I'm afraid I just don't know (no children and never gone all inclusive), so..............I thought I'd put it out the the ever so knowledgable Negril Boardies

Thanks for any advise you can give.

Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Of the "Super Club" type A/I's, Beaches is probably the most family oriented. Never been there but have heard good things.

User Info Menu

Beaches is really nice, and really expensive. The RIU Negril is family freindly. Fun Holiday claims to be, but wont have proof until new year.

User Info Menu

legends are ok for family, and you can use both legends on then beach and samsara on the west end. a little tip that works if coming form UK anyway book just breakfast then upgrade in resort its cheaper, I never planned to stay AI but a mixture of lazy and cost to buy evening meal at hotel meant it worked out cheaper for me, and i still got out about to webcasts

User Info Menu

If it's in their budget, definitely Beaches Negril. We stayed there a few times and always had a blast. It's expensive but lots of amenities including snorkeling and waterpark.

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the great information, I'll pass it along to my friend,

Peace & happy Sunday
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapple is A/I but I don't recall any special programs for kids like they have at Beaches. GP is reasonably priced after you get the discount which is offered to everyone. I have stayed there and it is a very friendly resort.

User Info Menu

Definetely Beaches, but... it is VERY expensive! RIU Negril Club has lots of families at the Club and some organization for children activities.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

my son and i loved sunset beach resort in montego bay - they have a waterpark on the premises and loads of kids activities

the price was very reasonable and the food choices were good (lots of jamaican food and a good variety of everything else)

from this location you can go to either ocho rios or negril for a day trip

User Info Menu

the waterpark is off to one side so there are plenty of locations for adults only - including a nude beach - far down the beach