Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Communication problem?

User Info Menu

Communication problem?

I have been trying to contact Sea Splash by emails and get no reply. I also tried calling their number but the call's won't go through. Can anyone shed some light if there might be a problem there?

Irie,
    Bob Noe

User Info Menu

119 views but no answers. Doesn't anyone have any knowledge if they have closed up or what? I am planning on going in February and need to confirm flight, etc. My calls still won't go through.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

User Info Menu

Hi, Buzzbag. Not sure what the problem is. Seasplash is advertised with Negril Onestop (negrilonestop.com). You could contact them and ask. Nice people and quick response time. Good luck!
    Last edited by Maryann; 10-06-2011 at 10:21 PM.

User Info Menu

Thanks Maryann.

I just got off the phone with Bob at Negrilonestop and they haven't heard anything either. But he is going down the last week of October and said he would get some answers for me.

And you are correct. He sounded very sincere and wanting to help.

I have about ten weeks on my timeshare and would hate to lose it.

Again Maryann, thank you very much for helping me take that first step to find out what is going on.

All the other travel reservation places I found were not willing to help unless I made a reservation through them. And I kind of understand that. Having a time share it would be stupid to make another reservation at another resort.

But what is funny all the other agencies were willing to make a reservation at Sea Splash. So if I would make one and they were closed permanently, then what?

Again, Thanks Maryann.

Bob Noe

User Info Menu

Sorry, didn't see your post until now, Bob!
    I'll make an effort to stop by in the next couple of days to see what's going on at Sea Splash.

User Info Menu

Thanks to you also Bnewb.

Do you know where Sea Splash is? Reason I ask is because it is small and kind of hidden. If you don't, it is right next to the Negril Tree House right on Norman Manley Blvd.

User Info Menu

Hi, Bob! No problem! Bnewb lives in Negril, so she knows where it is and will probably get you an answer quick. Good luck and enjoy your trip!

User Info Menu

Spoke with the manager at SeaSplash today and he said....that they are currently closed but may be open at the end of the month. He didn't seem to certain about the opening or the opening date.

User Info Menu

A boardie has also been trying to get hold of jean from Negril beach club condos for a long time through various methods-I had the same issue when I tried contacting her.Does anyone here have the best easiest way of contacting her?

User Info Menu

Thanks so much Bnewb. I feel relieved now. Maybe my time share will still be honored. Dinner's on me when I visit. Target is mid- February. Send me a private message with your contact info or better yet I'll let you know exactly when I'll be there and you can get a hold of me at Sea Splash.

Bob Noe

TiCtOc, good luck with your quest.