Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Eats!

User Info Menu

Good Eats!

tried a few places! (new to me)

Lobster Pizza at Tamboo!! was great -small but great!! $22 for a large, we in canada would consider the size a "personal pizza", but it was still pretty darn good!
    Dinner at Kuyaba- Lobster was pretty good- I got the lobster with the cheese-forgot the name and it was just way too cheesy even for me!
    Nacho's at Margaritaville, omg...those volcano Nacho's with the chicken $13.00, were soooooo darn good!! add the chicken $3.00 , totally worth it! Can't wait to go back for more!!
    Canoe-Fries-best fries on the planet! not my first time! had to go back!
    Devon House-the pistachio ice cream!! so good!!
    Try the Guava jam on your toast in the morning for breakfast! really delicious!

We did a lot of cooking, which is fine by me and I enjoy! bought fish from the market, made conch soup, did our our shrimp and lobster! I really enjoy our kitchenette!

User Info Menu

Where are you staying? I also like a kitchenette but mostly for breakfast or snacks.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

last trip when I was going budget at Mariners I cooked almost every meal! That was nearly a year ago and I still need to post pics and report. For some reason posting photos from my iphoto take forever. But I have some great "homecooked" food shots

User Info Menu

we have stayed at Negril Beach Club Condo's, it's nice and clean, a little dated, but we really do not spend a lot of time inside the room! mainly on the beach, the patio or the kichen!
    They do have awesome patio's quite large and a view of the water is always nice.
    There is a fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, blender, pot's n pan's !! dishes!

User Info Menu

Pumpkin chicken soup at Alfred's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LEFT MY HEART IN JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Turtle Towers, Ochie '85~Seawind, MoBay '89~Jamaica Grande, Ochie '99~Pebbles, Falmouth '09~Coco La Palm, Negril '11

http://www.tickerfactory.com/

User Info Menu

I just cant imagine lobster and cheese together.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Could it have been the Lobster Thermidor? It often has cheese sprinkled on top baked to a golden brown... yummy stuff!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

yes Rob, that's what it was...and it was delicious, I just like my Lobster with Butter! And....we ate at the top...up the stairs in that little hut...it was so beautiful and romantic! I loved it!

User Info Menu

JUST NATURAL on the cliffs by XTABI, try the tuna melt, awesome, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by robcurry View Post
    JUST NATURAL on the cliffs by XTABI, try the tuna melt, awesome, soon come
    Ja, the tuna salad sandwich for breakfast rules at Jus Natural(inland side of cliff rd. just North of Xtabi). Try the kingfish for dinner!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon