Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harley davidson shop still open in Negril and att phone question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Harley davidson shop still open in Negril and att phone question

Is the Harley Davidson shop still open in Negril and I remember a thread about the at&t phone plan where you can call back to the states really cheap. Anybody done that phone plan?

User Info Menu

Re: Harley davidson shop still open in Negril and att phone question

Yes, the Harley shop is still open.

User Info Menu

Thanks Lisa. Got some friends there next week looking for some HD stuff. It's close to Treehouse isn't it? Say hi to Rob.
    Glenn

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shooter1 View Post
    Thanks Lisa. Got some friends there next week looking for some HD stuff. It's close to Treehouse isn't it? Say hi to Rob.
    Glenn
    Hey Glenn!
    You can walk from Treehouse but I would say it's closer to Charela...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shooter1 View Post
    Is the Harley Davidson shop still open in Negril and I remember a thread about the at&t phone plan where you can call back to the states really cheap. Anybody done that phone plan?
    I picked up a Digicel SIM and a 7 day plan with unlimited Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for around $25. I did run out of minutes back to the states though. Overall very pleased with Digicel's service and cost.

And there is also a HD Jamaica store in MBJ airport as well.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

There is an AT&T international plan that you can add to your existing service for ~$5 a month. I've done that a few times when travelling to JA, but in the end it is still more expensive than a Digicel international plan as the voice and text rates are high.

I ended up taking an old AT&T phone that I had lying around the house, unlocking it and buying a digicel sim with some international minutes.

User Info Menu

Thanks guys. Much appreciated for the quality info as usual .

User Info Menu

Too bad they don't have a bike rental program....I only buy T shirts there for my HD friends...I'm a big bike Honda guy..but given a choice of .. i'd go for it...I'm surprised they all couldn't put something together...I think they'd have more customers that bikes to supply during high season..mean while I'll continue to rent the Honda Shadow there..as big as it gets..

User Info Menu

^ HD does sell a 500cc bike now

(not that I would buy one)

User Info Menu

I was in the HD store in MoBay last year and they said they wanted to bring in some bikes with the idea of having some sort of Adventure Tours around the island .