Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: What is the best building to stay in on the sandals Negrill resort?

User Info Menu

What is the best building to stay in on the sandals Negril resort?

Currently have our honeymoon booked at sandals Negrill. We reserved a Paradise Honeymoon Beachfront Grande Luxe Club suite, but I'm worried it don't have a private enough balcony. I'd like to be able to freely smoke ganja out on my balcony with no worries while looking at the beach. Should I reserve something different. Thanks for any advise in advance.
    Last edited by Jayburna; 12-06-2015 at 06:19 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: What is the best building to stay in on the sandals Negrill resort?

Sandals Negril is under a major renovation right now. About one half of the total property is being rebuilt from the ground up. Everything from the main restaurant north is under construction and appears about 1/2 done. The suite that you rented is far removed from the construction and you shouldn't hear any noise. The suites are very nice and somewhat isolated. As for the ganja, I pretty sure nobody is going to care. If the neighboring suites don't care for ganja then you can walk just a few steps next door but be prepared to get hassled by locals.

User Info Menu

Re: What is the best building to stay in on the sandals Negril resort?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburna View Post
    a Paradise Honeymoon Beachfront Grande Luxe Club suite.
    Now that's a mouthful! Are those different from a Paradise Honeymoon Beachfront Grande Luxe suite LOL?

since its basically legal to smoke I wouldn't worry

User Info Menu

I think you may get more detailed answers on another forum. I don't see a whole lot of Sandals people on here. There are a few, but definitely a minority on this board.

User Info Menu

Re: What is the best building to stay in on the sandals Negril resort?

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewer View Post
    Now that's a mouthful! Are those different from a Paradise Honeymoon Beachfront Grande Luxe suite LOL?

since its basically legal to smoke I wouldn't worry
    Im really not sure to be honest. This is my first time going to Jamaica. I wish i would have found this forum before book though.

User Info Menu

Pretty sure it's no problem lol
    Stir IT UP