Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone stayed at the Blue Cave Castle?

User Info Menu

Nice images, Kolya. I think everybody who stays at BCC takes the same shots. So many opportunities for unique images. That's a hint to have your camera with you, Clarity!

User Info Menu

OK, Koyla's are great, but will add mine anyway. Teddy's lobster termadore is EXCELLENT!!

User Info Menu

I even have a shot of the lobster!!

Alot of these shots are from the patio of room 11.....not in the castle proper, in the annex building...nicest patio there in my opinion, except for the penthouse.

Turtles in the pond...

User Info Menu

These last shots are from my first stay at the castle, I had the penthouse for two weeks...thought I had dyed and gone to heaven...

I want to book now!

User Info Menu

clarity - go to the top of the page; the light blue banner at the top - click on "MESSAGE BOARD". Scroll down and you'll see the link to the archives of the old board. lots of BCC info and pics there.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_4784m (2).jpg
Views: 260
Size:  74.3 KB

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

you should read the 2010 trip report recently posted by Mr. X as he described the penthouse experience LOL

we stayed there for the 1st time this year in Superior 11 (penthouse is booked for Feb. 2012) and the balcony at 11 is great as is the room

view out the door
    Name:  a3280c56.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  52.9 KB

in the door

Name:  9f3b16b7.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  66.4 KB

User Info Menu

From our daughters wedding in May 2011

Name:  By the Water IMG_4988.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  60.5 KBName:  For the Reception Top IMG_4784k.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  67.2 KBName:  IMG_4467c.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  69.6 KBName:  IMG_4990.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  79.9 KB

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

Orchid – those pictures are beautiful! The castle looks amazing from every angle. I love how there are lush flowers around the property and the views. I just sent all those pictures to Jamar. This will be his first trip to the Caribbean. He’s freaking out over the pictures…I can’t wait till he sees the clarity of the water in real life. the ocean around the property looks great for snorkeling. I can’t believe there’s a turtle pond!
    My favorite picture is the Lobster though. I keep gazing at that picture and drooling!

Homebrewer – like the inside pictures, it’s cool how the furniture has a medieval kind of feel to it.

Rjon – Your daughter is beautiful and the wedding looks like it was wonderful! Thanks for sharing those pics

Marblehead – Yes, I’ll definitely be bringing my camera!

Kolya – Thanks for the link to all the BCC Flickr pictures!

Miss blue – Thanks for heads up on finding the old message board. It’s nice seeing it again. I’ve only been a negril.com boardie for a year, but the old format brings back memoriesof planning my first trip. I also miss the old emoticons. There were so many to choose from!
    Carpe Diem