Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Ice Block on the beach

User Info Menu

Ice Block on the beach

Hi everyone, I am new to this board. I am heading to Negril in April and have a question about my favorite beach musician Ice Block. Last time I was in Negril I stayed at Couples Swept Away and saw Ice Block on the beach daily, this next trip we will be in different areas of Negril, Up on the cliffs for a few days and also at Sandals which is further up the beach from Couples Swept Away. Does anyone know if Ice Block Tours in either of these areas? I am thinking the beach is my best bet but I never saw him walk past Beaches when we were at Couples Swept Away. I bought his CD's last time we were there but I miss hearing him live

User Info Menu

Re: Ice Block on the beach

It might be tougher to see him at Sandals because of the locale...though you can find him at many other locations along the beach.
    Don't hesitate to ask one of the Sandals employees for him...this is a small town where everybody knows everybody...or they'll know someone that will know...

User Info Menu

Re: Ice Block on the beach

Again, Lisa to the rescue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]