Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Manda's first trip to jamaica sept 2011

User Info Menu

OMG: That was HILARIOUS, thanks!!!
    One Love
    Tracy

User Info Menu

Yes Ms Clarity..thats why many of us say--get out of the hotel/resort..so much more to see in Jam (besides the daggering//LOL) So much more culture,beautiful places, vibes..(I for one suggest you go to daytrip to Mayfields fall) Jamaica is NOT just Negril and its beaches..you gogin back soon-hope you have the time to step out and do some "sight seeing"...I think you'll love Jam even more...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Hey Manda,I did not mean your video was old I should have put the name or video title next to it sorry
    I am enjoying the report Please tell us what happens next! SOON

User Info Menu

I'm enjoying your report and writing style, Manda! Keep it coming!

User Info Menu

You guys are the best I can barely keep up and the daggering debate was great! lol Thanks for everyones input on the dancing. It's Thanksgiving Dinner for me today but I'm going to try my best to get Day 3 in here

User Info Menu

Enjoy your dinner today, there is always tomorrow or soon to post your stories. We will wait.......

User Info Menu

Dinner can wait trip report comes first

User Info Menu

OMG ! I guess that is what I saw at Alfred's one night and just couldn't understand what was going on behind the bar. Well know I know - imagine that after all these years and if I ever see it again in person then I'll know it as daggering - who would have imagined - some kind of sport!

User Info Menu

Marko: I went to XXX a couple times at 3 am. Once, as part of the show, a Ja man was attempting to AHEM with two women (yes, LIVE) and his AHEM wouldn't function and 150 people were watching...haha. Pressure sucks. He was being taunted, ice thrown at him etc....

That was the craziest thing I have EVER seen...anywhere.

User Info Menu

Clarity, if your in Negril on Sunday there is always a beach party near the craft market, can get really wild to see, mostly locals dancing, try to check it out when you go next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    dats nuttin......lol.......you can always take a walk on the wild side when in Jamaica.........
    you can be a participaint or just an observer

enjoying the awesome report.......makes one homesick for sur.......nah tru

Cool Runnings, Marko