Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Manda's first trip to jamaica sept 2011

User Info Menu

Am seeing it the way you are Amanda color wise. Nice reading so far.

User Info Menu

Manda - Yay! Can't wait to see the pictures!

And I totally know what you mean! I had so much fun writing the trip report with Markus. We would make dirty bananas and write it together on the weekends. It kept our vacation going because we were re-living the trip through our words. Alot of times memories of a trip will fade over time.. but not when you write it down. You can go back anytime and remember.
    I also think sharing the experience afterwards is one of the best parts of taking a vacation!
    So Thanks for bringing us along with you

P.S. There's an option to change the theme of the Negril.com message board (different colors other than this one.) I think that's what Kevin was referring to. He had to switch it back to the standard theme in order to read your post. I see your post fine!
    Last edited by Clarity; 10-05-2011 at 02:15 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Loving it! BTW I see the same colors as you do Manda.

User Info Menu

VERY easy to read. Actually prefer the larger font size. See red, blue, and black. Not hard to on the eyes at all, for me anyway.

p.s. *Clarity, please share your dirty banana recipe. I always try to make them at home but can't even come close to the ones made in Jamaica. Thinking it must be those little bananas that make a big difference.
    Last edited by Maryann; 10-05-2011 at 02:06 PM.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Manda - Yay! Can't wait to see the pictures!

There's an option to change the theme of the Negril.com message board (different colors other than this one.) I think that's what Kevin was referring to. He had to switch it back to the standard theme in order to read your post. I see your post fine!
    Yep...that's it...I can see the blue without changing themes as well. Everyone else not using the green and black theme should be fine.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Alright Ms Manda-I'm liking your travel style already..First time to Jam and your taking the route taxi/van from MBJ to Sav ---Right on!!! It's quite the experience isn't it-got a little real Jam flavor right out of the gate..And then on to Ivans at Catcha for candlelight dinner!!! -all in the same (First) Day !!!! You go girl .....waiting for more
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

WOW, Love your story so far. Please continue it for us.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

excellent mon......always fun to see it thru the eyes of a newbie......looking forward to the pics.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Fun tale Manda! I thought you were booked the first couple nights in Montego Bay?