Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Other Boards

User Info Menu

Other Boards

I know. Why would I want to go to another board. I get that. But we were in Ocho Rios last Dec., and en route to Porto Antonio, there was this hilarious weather station. Do I have to join the other board to post .... does membership here on the Negril Board get me onto the other ones? I guess not, eh? Are they as open and good as this? I just want to know if anyone thinks it's a good idea to ask if anyone on the Ocho Rios or Porto Antonio boards have a picture of this weather station.
    (It was a rock and it had a big sign that looked official, but it said "if I'm wet, it's raining" and a bunch of other funny stuff. I was sorry I didn't have my camera .... I KNOW! Went to Porto Antonio without the camera and the kids' camera was packed in a bag at the back of the van ..... seriously. Some people need to learn how to travel right).

Can I/Should I join temporarily on either OR or PA board to find out?? I don't even know the town it was in ...

User Info Menu

M&G....those are forums the same as the Negril forum on Negril.com.
    Just click on the Ocho Rios & Port Antonio Message Boards the same as you do here for the Negril Message Board....you're registered there as well.

User Info Menu

If the rock is wet, it's raining.
    If the rock is swinging, the wind is blowing.
    If the rock casts a shadow, the sun is shining.
    If the rock does not cast a shadow and is not wet, the sky is cloudy.
    If the rock is not visible, it is foggy.
    If the rock is white, it is snowing.
    If the rock is coated with ice, there is a frost.
    If the ice is thick, it's a heavy frost.
    If the rock is bouncing, there is an earthquake.
    If the rock is under water, there is a flood.
    If the rock is warm, it is sunny.
    If the rock is missing, there was a tornado.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

ahhhh yes, I remember that one.

User Info Menu

Seveen! I love you! That's it! I was so ticked I couldn't get a photo and it made me laugh! That's the trip that I learned that Boston Jerk is from BOSTON JAMAICA. I always wondered why you would fly all the way to Jamaica to have jerk chicken like they have in Boston Ma. Now I get it!

Thanks so much, Seveen!

OK. Bnewb ... Rob .... how do I save the picture. I just tried and it came out lines. This is not my month for photos. Clearly!

Thanks again, Seveen! No pun intended, but this board ROCKS!

User Info Menu

Sev comes through again...we can always count on you lovely!!
    Great sign by the way!!