Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sprats Yard Party.....

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Some finalizing on donations for good causes....the elderly and children....

Sponsor

User Info Menu

It's been a hectic couple of weeks....with a move into our new home almost behind us.

Now it's time to think about Jamaica again!

I hope to see you all at the yard party for a feed of curried goat and mannish water! Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!.

Name:  Homecomputer pics 2065.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  80.4 KB

I said to my hubby... 'There is light at the end of the tunnel'...and he quickly corrected me and said...no dear, "There is a flight at the end of the tunnel'...lol

Soon come....

User Info Menu

Oh how I wish we could join you all, will be a fun time for sure!

We got to see those puppies too, a little bigger of course, on our trip a couple of weeks ago. Had a real nice time there.
    Be sure to order some rum punches......unless of course Trevor is making them, then just maybe have one! He likes to make them STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

User Info Menu

Jude and I will be there! We have had some great food and good times at De Bar. Can't wait to get back to Jamaica.

User Info Menu

I was just thinking Debar is where I briefly met Sweetness, so now a chance to meet again. Sounds like a good size crowd cant wait.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I'm getting off the airplane. Henry's picking me up.

After I get to Seastar my son is coming to get me and we'll be there.

Can't wait to introduce you all to him

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

You make me want to book an early Dec trip Jackie...but we are in the thick of college apps and audition prep for my son (if you can believe that, I think you met him when he was about 7).

Send my love to everyone, please!

User Info Menu

Yes Poolguy - DeBar is where we met and your smile I will not forget....I hope to meet your family and look forward to seeing you again....you are a FUN guy (lol). Thanks Jackie for your giving spirit and for bringing us all together.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I'll be there with bells on. If i can't find any bells, I'll wear something else. Ate so much chicken at Eddies,when I got home I laid an egg. Can't wait to be at the best bar on the cliffs.

User Info Menu

Will we be able to pick out the "smokingsquirl" in the crowd?
    Trip #59 most of February