Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Negril Vacation Video : Day 1 - 3 at the Grand Pineapple

User Info Menu

I am going to wait until my lunch break....sit back and enjoy the sights!

User Info Menu

Daisy, I loved this video!! I absolutely love that ride from MoBay to Negril. I usually have a huge smile on my face the whole ride. I just had that smile watching your video...Thank you!!!!

Respect!
    Keri
    "Let the beauty we love be what we do"~Rumi

User Info Menu

AAAAHHHHHH. Thank you, thank you thank you! But I miss Jamaica so badly, you 'bout killed me this one!

User Info Menu

awesome job! When i saw the part with marcus dancing with everyone my smile went from big to bigger! It was just they way i pictured it when i read your report.
    Thank you for taking me back to that magical ride from mobay to negril. cant wait for the next installment

User Info Menu

I finally got some time to watch....glad I did. I stayed in the room directly below yours on my first trip. I remember that first walk along the path to the beach so clearly and the video brought it all back...(little teary now).....thanks!

User Info Menu

Awesome- you guys captured it! Sounds crazy, but I started to get teary eyed. I cry when something makes me happy!

User Info Menu

that was fabulous! I am only home a week, and so missing negril! I am attempting to post pictures... Thanks for posting!

User Info Menu

Pure niceness Clarity!
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

wow..thank you so much for sharing that..I absolutely loved it!!!

User Info Menu

Can't see video there is nothing there :-(