Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Portland Videos

User Info Menu

Re: Portland Videos

Long Bay Beach

This is another favorite place of mine. Even on a hot, still day, like this was…the waters in Long Bay are in constant movement and command respect. The undercurrent is strong. So strong that residents don’t really swim here. They party here and maybe sit on the shore’s edge, but you won’t see them immersed beyond calf-deep. It’s a mesmerizing, glorious vision just the same.

The bamboo structure is a nice bar & restaurant. Worth checking out. The owners are friendly and the overproof, at that time, was only 130J a shot!

https://youtu.be/Pylha-zVJ2E

User Info Menu

Ahh, the view of da beach and watta!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Tell him folks who know...Vince, you've got to go and see this awesome beauty for yourself. Pictures, videos and mega words don't do it justice.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Tell him folks who know...Vince, you've got to go and see this awesome beauty for yourself. Pictures, videos and mega words don't do it justice.
    That's the plan, don't know when though I agree with pictures and videos do little justice. But the videos and pictures do help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I'm heading back next month for 2 weeks with a GoPro so hopefully I'll be able to post some good stuff. This is an attempt to put video to music from my last visit in Nov 2015. Vi, great thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QcWC1XnhLY

User Info Menu

Sweet video! Thanks mon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Great video bigbamboo! Love the view on the Long Bay ride. I see now I'm going to have to kick out for a GoPro. Can anyone recommend one for me?

User Info Menu

Any model of Go Pro"s are good. Just find the attachments that will suite your needs. I'm thinking the Go Pro hand held stick attachment will do. www.gopro.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Vi I can't load them to YouTube.. The Instagram ones are now the only Copy's I have anymore.. Easy to use though.. Just search my Instagram name and then scroll down my posts a ways until you get to the Jamaica pics..

Instagram: ganja_lion

User Info Menu

Thanks Vince! I'm on that site now and going to read everything about it.