Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Portland Videos

User Info Menu

Re: Portland Videos

There's a nice short handle with a rubber grip that floats and has a combo 'loosener' and bottle opener!

User Info Menu

My wonderful wife got me a GoPro Hero4 Silver with a waterproof case for Christmas. The GoPro Hero4 Black is a 4k camera but it's $100 bucks more plus you have to buy the screen display separate for another $100. The 4k video takes up a lot of space on the hard drive too. I know storage is cheap (however I'm cheaper) but that can add up quickly. I can't wait to bust it out in Portland. I got a watersport accessory kit off of Amazon for cheap and I'm ready to go!
    Last edited by bigbamboo; 03-03-2016 at 07:05 PM.

User Info Menu

Curious if you made it over there vi

User Info Menu

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I just got back yesterday from a phenomenal 10 days in and around Portland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the BEST time exploring new and familiar places, meeting new people and trying new foods. Oh wow the ONLY negative was getting on the plane to leave! No one vexed me! I didn’t get sick! The mosquitoes were gentle! It rained maybe for 20 minutes the entire time. The PEOPLE…oh my…the people were wonderful!!!!! Truly genuinely kind, protective and caring towards me. I tell you I’m ready to start packing for my summer reach!!!!!

I extended my stay so now me need a few days to get work stuff in order so I get on with a report. I’ll be uploading videos and pictures this week so I can start posting sometime next week.

All I want to say right now is PORTLAND is AWESOME!!!!!!

User Info Menu

pulling up a soft chair for this report!!! YAY!! I'm REDAY for this one!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Can't wait for this report!!

User Info Menu

*vi*, you go back to Portland? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

YES INDEED! And darlin, i was on a mission to capture its additive essence on videos & photos just for you. Hoping it will motivate you to make Portland your next Jamaica destination. likkle more...

User Info Menu

Iam here now!! Spent all day at Winifred!! Awesome time!! My wife spent all day reading and swimming and I chilled with some locals.. An older rasta who does some nice jewelry and his younger friends...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    YES INDEED! And darlin, i was on a mission to capture its additive essence on videos & photos just for you. Hoping it will motivate you to make Portland your next Jamaica destination. likkle more...
    *vi*, You have inspired me to GET TO PORTLAND next reach. (grin)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]