Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negril Honeymoon

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Honeymoon

Quote Originally Posted by zeppman View Post
    Wife and I did couples swept away in august of 2013 for our honeymon and loved it. That being said, we are going the non-AI route in a few weeks here. Part of me felt like I was missing out on the "real" jamaica doing the AI, however, our week at CSA was one of the most relaxing weeks of my life, especially after all the hectic events of a wedding preceding it. Food averaged 7-8 out of 10, drinks were decent (I drank all the red stripe i could while wife drank dirty bananas and other mixed drinks), room was very nice, beach was great, but the nightly entertainment sucked. 90% of the staff were excellent. Let me know if you have any other questions.

We are really looking forward to our trip to Nirvana soon.
    That is a good assessment of CSA. We were there on our first Negril trip and did the One Love Pub Crawl and saw all that we were missing. We have not done an A/I in Negril since and may never again. I do sometimes miss the total relaxation of that first trip though. It was nice to have everything there and not worry about carrying money and watching out for shenanigans. I thought the food was awesome and drank a bit of everything. The RS was a tad warm and draft at all the bars if that is important to anyone.

The entertainment was not good, the only show we enjoyed was the Silver Birds. I sweat the one night I thought it was a comedy sketch and it was an actual performance of some sort of dance routine. Maybe too much ganja, who knows??? I agree that 90% of the staff were great. There were a few though......

User Info Menu

The new rooms at CC do not have screens.

User Info Menu

The Spa Retreat is beautiful and quiet. Good food. Great Service. It is on the Cliffs. The have an all inclusive option.