Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Wonderful Anniversary @Catcha Falling Star

User Info Menu

Cool Wonderful Anniversary @Catcha Falling Star

I want to thank the staff @ Catcha and of course Ryan Lue Clarke for making my 1 year anniversary plans come true. My wife was pleasantly surprised and everything went off without a hitch. I have been putting together a bunch of things for her and they hit the mark.

It was nice hanging with my beloved all day just getting photos done and enjoying the ambiance of Catcha. And today we finished the celebration with some more photos at RockHouse (thanks to them too) and along the beach. I know they will be great fotos. And a Hi to Rob and Lisa for popping in at Catcha that was great to meet you guys.

Love you SLS, kisses
    Da Ninja - 1st Annual Belly Flop Champ - Soon Come

~Fear accompanies the possibility of Death, Calm shepherds its certainty.

People's actions no longer affect a warrior when he has no more expectations of any kind. A strange peace becomes the ruling force in his life. He has adopted one of the concepts of a warrior's life -- detachment.
    ~from "The Eagle's Gift"~
    blog.ralonzosinclair.com

User Info Menu

Awwwwww, you are the bestest husband in the world.
    Love you back R.A.S!!

User Info Menu

so glad you had a lovely dinner by the sea and a great anniversary.......you guys are so cute.....more love and blessings.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Fantastic!

User Info Menu

Nice to hear!! Blessings forever~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool