Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For some info about the upcominng events happening during Boardie Bash week..

Administrator

User Info Menu

For some info about the upcominng events happening during Boardie Bash week..

Please click on the link below! Thanks Lenbert!

http://negril.com/nt/nt040616.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: For some info about the upcominng events happening during Boardie Bash week..

See you at the dragon

User Info Menu

Re: For some info about the upcominng events happening during Boardie Bash week..

Do you mean Wednesday the 27th, or Thursday the 28th?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Typo- it the 27th. Wednesday. I will edit it later. Thanks for the heads up.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Fixed!

User Info Menu

I contacted Lenbert directly about the bus on Wednesday. Is there a separate "boardie" bus or are there just a lot of people going on the crawl on Wednesday. I got a 2:30 pick up time. (Second bus ride, so excited!)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    I contacted Lenbert directly about the bus on Wednesday. Is there a separate "boardie" bus or are there just a lot of people going on the crawl on Wednesday. I got a 2:30 pick up time. (Second bus ride, so excited!)
    You are on the correct bus !!! It will be the regular lenbert bus, but it will be so full of boardies, that you will think it's just a boardie bus...hopefully it will be so full of boardies, that there will be

no room for the AI's... sorry....just kidding....umm..not really I will be going, that is of course assuming I survive the Blue Hole !!!

User Info Menu

Received my confirmation from Lenbert, I'll be on the bus, 1:50 pickup at Seastar.

User Info Menu

I'll be catching up with the crawl. Here's my bus. CYA all then

Cap

Name:  *Lot top off.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  99.6 KB

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind & Linston View Post
    I'll be catching up with the crawl. Here's my bus. CYA all then

Cap

Name:  *Lot top off.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  99.6 KB
    I wanna jump in with you, Cap !!!