Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Spay & Neuter Clinic

User Info Menu

Negril Spay & Neuter Clinic

Below are the Hours of Operation for the Summer Clinic Months...Volunteers and Donations are Happily Welcomed!!

All general Veterinarian services available on the following Wednesdays from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
    Located in the West End on Summerset Lane at Summerset Village (back of the property).

June 15, 2016
    June 29, 2016

July 13, 2016
    July 27, 2016

August 17, 2016
    August 31, 2016

September 14, 2016
    September 28, 2016

For Emergency or Appointment (876) 845-5996.

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Spay & Neuter Clinic

Do volunteers need to contact the clinic ahead of time? Do you have that info? Should I contact the number above? Thanks!!!

User Info Menu

Livin...it's best to contact ahead of time...call the number above during the day.

User Info Menu

Super, thank you!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

The work these folks do is admirable. I have zero skill set when it comes to this, however while my wife was working one of them I was able to prep surgical kits with a little instruction. Red Stripe was my helper and I'm proud to say we did quite well. One thing that has come up each clinic that my wife has worked is the need for leashes and collars. You can get them at the dollar store and they are well received. If anyone knows of a local source that would be nice as I would rather contribute to the local economy.

And cash is never turned away.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reflection and idea!