Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian killed on westend friday night.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Canadian killed on westend friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    well most here are considering this a robbery gone bad.....purse snatching incident that went sour......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Marko,

Interesting. Most of those here that I know do not consider this a robbery gone bad and agree with the police on this one. That is the only source we ALL have right now.

Why not wait and find our the TRUTH and not spread more meaningless rumors. There is no prize for the person who posts the truth first...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

^LOL. True statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I've head both versions as the "truth"

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Wonder if the father or the girlfriend have some info to contribute?

User Info Menu

I am posting this because it contains a positive about the Negril police. A couple months ago my purse was grabbed, orchestrated by 2 men on a bike outside a store. There were security cameras, the police investigated, one man charged, judged guilty and sentenced.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    Wonder if the father or the girlfriend have some info to contribute?
    To a message board or the Police? Police already have their statements and a message board I'm sure is the last thing on their mind as they deal with their loss. The speculation of facts thrown around is insulting to the family.

Lola,
    Nice to see that justice prevailed. Again, a crime on a motorbike..........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Marko,

Interesting. Most of those here that I know do not consider this a robbery gone bad and agree with the police on this one. That is the only source we ALL have right now.

Why not wait and find our the TRUTH and not spread more meaningless rumors. There is no prize for the person who posts the truth first...

well mi wouldn't have said anything but the police officer mi talked to Saturday morning insinuate it was a robbery......right or wrong with the communication thingy here mi don't know

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I would go with what the cop said. He has investigated it and it sounds like a robbery.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaherring View Post
    I would go with what the cop said. He has investigated it and it sounds like a robbery.
    What the cop said is that he "insinuated that" it was a robbery not that he "investigated it" himself according to Marko.

Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

The commish said in quoted print that there was no robbery attempt.

Sooner or later the two witnesses will say something I would guess.

Until then it's all hearsay.

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com