Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 15 Days & We're There!!

User Info Menu

Quick Update On Andy

He is now converted back to regular rhythm!! They had to shock him twice & it finally worked. He is home resting now. Thank you all for the prayers & well wishes, we feel very blessed. It looks like we will be in Negril on the 29th of Oct. after all. The doctor said it would be ok for Andy to go so..........see you all in 9 days!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

prayer changes things!! See you soon

User Info Menu

Blandy good to hear , have a wonderful trip. Glad it worked for him.

User Info Menu

Well indeed great news, looking for ward to meeting you and Andy in Negril. Soon Come!!

User Info Menu

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Helen and I will see you at the Canoe or on the beach!!!

User Info Menu

The best news ever! now no lap dances from bea to change his heart rythm and hes good to go...but what a way to go...Hahahahaha!!!!!

User Info Menu

Hope you both have a great relaxing holiday ,Speaking of tickers and tictoc why is tictocs ticker not ticking?Why is my countdown rubbish and wrong?I want one that works

User Info Menu

Tic, I gave up on trying to get one to work....LOL.

Pretty40, I have no doubt that prayers played a BIG part in Andy's outcome!! Looking forward to seeing you at Bea's Mom's party!!

Angel, thank you, I think we are both in need of this trip.

Meinvancouver, looking forward to seeing you there!!

Patty, Bea has already promised him a lap dance in her costume.......He's looking forward to it!!!

Clarity, we look forward to meeting you two as well. It should be a fun time, it always is with Bea!!

Mo Glen, will be good to see you & your better half again!! He would not let me come without him. LOL

Weathermon & Helen, I know we will see you two somewhere, & we will have to have a Cold one & visit.
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Blandy1 - that's such great news! I'm so happy to hear this! Have a wonderful holiday!
    It's right around the corner now!
    We'll see you soon in Negril!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

See you all soon!!!
    Six more days to go!
    Im a bit overwhelmed!

Bonnie I'm ecstatic about Andy!

Name:  bonnie at Grand Pineapple.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  34.6 KB
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]