Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

Beautiful, keep it coming. Did you get to check pineapple hills, the place I'll be staying on my next reach.

User Info Menu

rafting and all those glorious views

User Info Menu

Vince, you got it…keep the mouth shut and eyes wide open taking it all in.

SammyB, so sorry but I devoured every morsal. It was so good I almost got carried away and licked the plate. I’m sure if I did, that would be the end of my meals with Sandra. More views on the way in video. You are going to love them, Sammy.

Butterfly, no darlin, unfortunately I didn’t get there, but I promise to check it out on my upcoming reach. You go in 2017, right??

User Info Menu

Watching this video over and over helped me to appreciate the work these captains put into doing their not so easy job. Poling a raft for 2-3 hours takes dedication, tolerance and of course, muscle. Captain Motor was a straight professional with a cool, calm demeanor. Tommy hooked us up with him. I wanted to go out later in the day so that we were returning right before dark. Captain Motor was fine with that. I felt he deserved more that what I paid him. But my budget kept me from doing more than what we agreed on. But I promise to take another drift with him when I return.

The music in the video is “My Girl Josephine”. A Fats Domino remake by Super Cat and Jack Radics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh1AoHgOiRI

User Info Menu

Hey Miss *vi,*
    This report is great! Give thanks for sharing. I still have not made it to the Eastern half of the island, but come the end of September I am going to experience an AI place for the first time ever. It looks lovely, but is not my usual style of travel so I'm sure I will be breaking out of there frequently!

User Info Menu

Welcome to the ride Goldilocks! Thanks for the compliment. Hey lady, ain’t nothing wrong with a little pampering every now and then. But I do know how you feel. Each time I get close to doing an AI I consider how far the $$$ will take me while in Portland so I end up sweating it out in my likkle room but still feeling like a queen.

User Info Menu

Going thru the tunnel of love...

https://youtu.be/Np9pvath_rc

User Info Menu

Stunning!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Are you checking out the videos, Vince??? They were shot with you in mind

User Info Menu

*vi*, I tried to watch your rafting video, and it says there was a copyright issue and blocked from being showin in my country (US). Rats- I was looking forward to seeing it. I certainly enjoyed the beach video with the tourists jumping off the cliff. What a gorgeous beach!