Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I have been reading along Miss Vi......loving the report and pictures. So beautiful
    Hi sweet Summer! That’s right girl, stay close and keep taking notes! You’ll be experiences all and more when you arrive in Portland…soon come.

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    portland . . . gorgeous! thanks vi!!
    Yes it is, JitterBug. The beauty and peaceful vibe is why I keep returning.

Quote Originally Posted by takinitslow View Post
    Great post VI I visited Portland for the first time in feb we stayed at Great Huts for 6days and really fell in love with the area. We just booked a private place for 8 days for February in long bay. Reading your post just got me really excited
    Hey there takinitslow! I remember your first visit and now you’re going back!!! To LONG BAY!!! Good for you! Wow, I’ve been searching for a place there…it’s actually my favorite Portland area mainly because of the wild waters. Thanks for letting me know you’re hanging in with me. Hopefully the report will give you some ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileysMom View Post
    You've got such a way with words... you always leave me wanting more. Always interesting and entertaining. One of my favorite lines... “Ummm slow your roll Tupac Fan…" LOL.
    LOL! Thanks BaileysMom! I wish I could devote more time to the broadening the narratives but due to work & life on top of not wanting this to be a year-long project, I’m writing on the fly. So glad you are enjoying it just the same.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPARKLE1010 View Post
    Beautiful picture VI. I love the way the trees shadow onto the grass. Just beautiful.... I am so enjoying your report.... keep it coming..
    Sparkle, the entire Bikini Beach area, including the marina, the pier and the parking lot, is picture perfect all the time. Besides the beach, there's three restaurants, two bars and a pool in the vicinity. It's a very convenient chill spot. Girl, you're going to love it.

User Info Menu

After the show…lol…the girls enjoyed their pine and I indulged in some nice refreshing coconut wata followed by savoring the sweet meat inside.

There are boats at Bikini Beach!!! Not just the million dollar yachts docked at the pier for everyone to ogle at and wish they could have…but ocean liners like this one to take folks around the Portland waterways. Well maybe not an ocean liner. The captain asked me if I wanted to take a little cruise.

"In what?"
    "That."
    "How much?"
    "1000J"
    "Sure."

So I tossed in my bag then gently sat down and realized how tiny that boat is. I wasn’t worried about sinking but keeping my camera dry when we do…lol

User Info Menu

^^ Priceless!!- We would have to do some local style fishing though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Trust me Vince, anyone with a boat in Portland is geared for fishing.

User Info Menu

Scenes from the ocean.

User Info Menu

I actually enjoyed the ride and being on the ocean. There are now two licensed boats at the beach to take passengers for puttering around the marina and beyond. This particular captain, don’t remember his name, is a very kind man. I guess his politeness persuaded me to give his service a try. Also he shared bits of information while we were out. The price also helped me make my decision. I can’t wait to do it again.

User Info Menu

loving this........

User Info Menu

BEAUTIFUL country side and now fishing everywhere!! DROOLING!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Greetings Sammy!!!! You know the deal...

Vince, it's all there waiting for you sweetheart.