Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2017 Roll call/Boardie Bash !!!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: April 2017 Roll call/Boardie Bash !!!!!!

I
    Last edited by negrilfound42; 03-12-2017 at 02:49 PM.

User Info Menu

Mike and I will be in town April 8 - 15th I tried to find a good deal the board meeting week since it's my bday and we are original boardies at the 1999 Meeting of the board and still have our t shirts! But hey we will be in town in April just closer to our 31 anniversary. Hope to run into Rob and Lisa at Fun Holiday.

User Info Menu

We will be on the bus on 4/26 as well!!
    [=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hey There!!! Just checking in... I arrive on the 22nd too!!! I am looking forward to see as many of you all as possible.

User Info Menu

A bunch of us get in on the 22nd.... several before... ... just be sure to be at drifters Sunday afternoon 230 3 ish and you'll see everyone

User Info Menu

Boardie Bash Week Hangouts!
    Feel free to add on any other hangouts for the week!

Drifters 4/23
    5th Anniversary Belly Flop at Sea Star 4/24
    One Love Bus 4/26
    Pelican Bar 4/26
    The Jungle 4/27 (Ladies Night-Free)
    "Boardie Bash" At Dru's Wavz 4/28th
    Last edited by IRIEchic; 03-14-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Accommodations now paid for in full. Yay! Have to start working on the food budget. Every time I am on here I see something else I have to taste when I get there.

User Info Menu

So far we are doing the Drifters,Belly Flop and Bar Crawl,we will see about the rest later.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Celinda View Post
    Mike and I will be in town April 8 - 15th I tried to find a good deal the board meeting week since it's my bday and we are original boardies at the 1999 Meeting of the board and still have our t shirts! But hey we will be in town in April just closer to our 31 anniversary. Hope to run into Rob and Lisa at Fun Holiday.
    It'll be great to see you both...it's crazy to think the Boardie Bash has been going on since '99...Rob has loads of great stories from then and of course from over the years!

The Bash was set up as a nice, casual event that gives Boardies (new & old) an opportunity to meet each other in a relaxed atmosphere...along with that others are now setting up events to coincide with that week that can be participated in...IF one can get away from the fabulous sand gravity !

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone...and as I said in the Boardie Bash announcement...
    for those that have never been to a Boardie Bash or Dru's...there's no need to feel shy...Boardies rock (and even if you're shyly lurking here, you're still a boardie) .

See you All soon!!

User Info Menu

Boardie Bash Week Hangouts!
    Feel free to add on any other hangouts for the week!

4/23 - Drifters
    4/24 - 5th Anniversary Belly Flop at Sea Star
    4/26 - One Love Bus
    4/26 - Pelican Bar
    4/26 - Yamon Redstrip Catamaran afternoon cruise (Post here if your interested for an accurate head count per JoJo p)
    4/27 - The Jungle (Ladies Night-Free)
    4/28 - "Boardie Bash" At Dru's Wavz
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!