Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Jamaican Residency

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Jamaican Residency

Hello Friends,

This question perhaps has been asked many times before but due to my uncertainties in life here in New England I am am very interested in knowing what the requirements are and the Red Tape involved in the process of applying for and receiving Jamaican Residency???

I am in no way making any political statement here only considering other options for the future. For you Canadians I wonder if you are aware of the offer that was made by Cape Breton, Nova Scotia as far as a immigration goes. Canada certainly is a beautiful country but a hot climate for at least 6 or 8 months of the year are quite appealing to me. I have no immediate interest in any other Caribbean islands with the exception of possibly Cuba which probably is close to impossible at the moment to being able as a foreigner to purchase property.

I appreciate any and all comments and suggestions and again am totally against making this into any form of political discussion.

Thanks,
    johng

Name:  Jamaica Sunshine.jpg
Views: 1026
Size:  46.8 KB
    Last edited by johng; 11-14-2016 at 01:43 PM.