Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Me!

User Info Menu

Re: Not Me!

I didn't see any jet skis

User Info Menu

Yes it's Great!
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

My parasailing days occurred about 10 years ago, and they are over now. I enjoy watching from ground level. My husband still waterskis.
    Sure not missing the sound of the jetskis.
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

I have noticed the sound of jet skis really irritates people. I guess I just didn't notice it that much.

User Info Menu

I still love to water ski. Before the AI's sprouted up, and took over the water ski scene, there use to be a few good ski boats on the beach. I think the guy I skied with the most was named JR. He used to pick me up at 7, when the ocean was flat and quiet. I loved being able to see through the water. Then, years later, we used to pay the Sandals guy (forgot his name but he's still on the beach) to pull us in Bloody Bay when Bloody Bay was still deserted. Nowadays, I just swim. Seems like the ocean is generally a bit rougher and hard to find the "right" kind of ski boat outside of the AIs but Negril still has the potential to be a great water ski spot early, early morning. (sorry for jumping the thread).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaherring View Post
    I have noticed the sound of jet skis really irritates people. I guess I just didn't notice it that much.
    It wasn't so much the sound but the inconsiderable Jerks who rode them that irritated me. Often they would scream up to the beach totally ignoring the people including the children swimming there. Yes, I am happy that are gone.
    Irie Sue