Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When was last Negril murder?

User Info Menu

Re: When was last Negril murder?

Rob,

Negril.com is your business. You always show a great deal of love and passion for the place the people and especially the traveler who uses Negril.com as their barometer on all things Negril. You do a great job!!

When I see long time boardies, multiple time visitors start discussing potential options for vacations I myself feel bad within as I know how awesome Negril is / can be.

The point I was trying to make and perhaps in haste was not clear is that more than anything what is happening to the fabric of society that can threaten the whole reason for going to Negril in the first place?? I was attracted by the beauty of the place and its people, the value it represented, but more importantly the positive vibrations that I felt while there and the happiness of heart it left within me.

This isn't about me accusing anybody, especially you, but asking the question why is this happening??

Thanks for the link to the Gleaner article. If you noticed in the comment section a reader commenting about how could this kind of thing happen in a little peaceful place like Negril.

I hope more than anything that 2017 ushers in Peace, Love and great health to you Rob, your readers and Negril Jamaica!!

Name:  Beautiful Negril.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  63.5 KB

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: When was last Negril murder?

Factual information is finally dribbling out. As soon as it is published by an actual news organization, it will be posted on the board.

This thread is closed due to the misleading information being posted, from the title, the unsubstantiated claim of murder to government cover up conspiracy.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!