Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Annual Seafood Festival

User Info Menu

Annual Seafood Festival

Don't Forget! This Friday at The Horizon West, West End Road,Negril. The Horizon West Restaurant presents its annual Seafood Festival, Friday December 30, 11am - 11 pm. All are invited. Lots of great seafood. Lots of good music. You won't want to miss it! Always good, always fun. For reservations call 417-6205 or 475-8741. See you there.

User Info Menu

Re: Annual Seafood Festival

Now that sounds like a good day's event!! Hope a good turn for The Horizon West Restaurant. Wish we was there to attend. Bless!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

If anybody has any details on this event, I would appreciate them posting it.

Respect,

TedP

User Info Menu

My husband and I have attended this event for several years. Have you ever been to The Horizon? It is a family run restaurant on the cliffs, overlooking the sea. We always go for sunset drinks and then dinner. In the past it has been served as a buffet. Not sure what is planned this year. Lots of great seafood - lobster, fish and shrimp and sides at good prices. Jeane Pierce the owner is a charming woman and great cook! For more details, I am sure you can call her directly at the numbers she listed.

User Info Menu

No buffet this year. All meals made to order but at special Seafood Festival prices. Admission is free. We will have lobster, conch, crab, shrimp, and fish available. For meat lovers we will have chicken and pork. If you are vegetarian we have you covered, too with pasta and veggie plates. Prices start at $10. For $26 you can get a Seafood Delight platter which includes three different seafoods. We can steam, curry, pan fry or grill whatever you prefer. For more details give me a call at 417-6205. Jeane

User Info Menu

Hi Jeane! We hope to make it to your Seafood Festival this year. Looking forward to seeing you and having yummy seafood. I hope you will have your conch fritter appetizers. They are always to die for

User Info Menu

Thanks Beachpyro and Jeane,

Sounds good, we may check it out if sand gravity doesnt get us!

Happy Boxing Day,

TedP