Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's going on the One Love Bus bar crawl on 1/25?

User Info Menu

Re: Who's going on the One Love Bus bar crawl on 1/25?

Quote Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post
    Nothing beats our story from the first time we did it and the bus was packed with swingers from Hedo. http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...t=swiss+family
    Good luck on your next ride. LOL

User Info Menu

Ever notice that "one" couple that really doesn't ever "get it"? They timidly get on the bus, and they hardly ever smile, and have that look like "what did we get ourselves into"? As the bus is venturing back down the cliff road, everybody on the bus is singing loudly "Night fever" by The Bee Gees or "Sweet Caroline" or Journey etc. And that "one" couple sees their resort coming up, then they have that sigh of relief look.....Just an observation, just a rarety. Just think if they were on the Hedo Swingers bus?????

User Info Menu

There was a fairly timid couple on the Hedo bus with us, we would have bailed, but they begged us to stay. I heard later that it got way worse after we got dropped off at DeBar

User Info Menu

Gee....I might have to book some space sounds like this could be a fun trip.....this would be like my fifth Bar Crawl!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

email for Lenbert?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Thanks Crusher, got a buddy will be there on Jan. 11th. (Wed.) He is on a cruise to Mobay. I told him to head to Negril!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Yeah, we are gonna try to get on da bus dat day as well. I sent Lenbert an email, he's been kinda slow on responding to emails....we'll see. Should be a fun trip!

User Info Menu

He usually takes a day or so to respond. I think he just checks it once a day

User Info Menu

Jezus mjc your a cheese head and you booked Lenbert on the day of the conference championship. Man talk about no confidence in you team. I'm not a pack fan but I did bet them to win the Super Bowl after their 13th game. Back then they were 20-1. I'll be in Negril for the game and if the pack win the super bowl mi be smileing