Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's going on the One Love Bus bar crawl on 1/25?

User Info Menu

Re: Who's going on the One Love Bus bar crawl on 1/25?

We will plan on going the 22&25th. We haven't been to Negril in a few years, have some catching up to do

User Info Menu

has the bus ever gone to the bar at the police station............?go and... look at that book they have

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boogzy View Post
    Jezus mjc your a cheese head and you booked Lenbert on the day of the conference championship. Man talk about no confidence in you team. I'm not a pack fan but I did bet them to win the Super Bowl after their 13th game. Back then they were 20-1. I'll be in Negril for the game and if the pack win the super bowl mi be smileing
    I know I know. I asked my husnabd during the lossing streak what he thought and if it would be ok and he was the one that said no way are they going to even make the play-offs they way they are playing. I guess this weekend will determine if I need to change or cancel if there is no room. I will be disappointed if I need to cancel as the other 2 couples have never gone. I belive he only goes 3 days a week Sun-Wed-Fri

User Info Menu

It's official! Lenbert confirmed us for 1/22&1/25. Hope to see some of you on da Bus. ��

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redstripeinhand View Post
    It's official! Lenbert confirmed us for 1/22&1/25. Hope to see some of you on da Bus. ��
    We'll be there! You can't miss us, I've got fairly long silver hair and my wife's is usually pink or purple.

User Info Menu

Redstripeinhand- we'll see you on 1/22 trip unless the Packers beat the Cowboys then we will see everyone on 1/25. Hope 1/25 isn't full.

User Info Menu

Looks like so far we've got us, Crusher, rocknrollfarmer, redstripeinhand and possibly mjc. We need a secret greeting or something.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Gee....I might have to book some space sounds like this could be a fun trip.....this would be like my fifth Bar Crawl!
    Hahaha, Maybe we'll cross paths this trip Crusher!! I know we talked about it before but it never materialized. We can debate the smarts/stupidity of the Darian Durant trade......
    “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” - Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Hey kids... Deb and I can't make it. Family emergency. But, would you please do us a favor? We had some friends coming to Negril that week {newbies}. We had lined up the pub crawl bus, and I told our friends {Scott & Julie} to still do the bus. so, what I'd like you to do is kinda take them under your wing, and guide them to a good time.....within reason!?!?! Thanks, Respect.

User Info Menu

Absolutely!