Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaping question

User Info Menu

Vaping question

Dear wife wants to know if e-cigarettes are legal in Jamaica
    That said, are ganja oils and waxes for vaping available?

User Info Menu

Re: Vaping question

It's available there, but quality can be pretty suspect, and prices are high. You're better off bringing your own. It's not hard to do. Our past few trips I've taken a fairly inexpensive vape pen (skillet coil), and of course some wax. Last time it really worked out well when we got stuck at the airport in Charlotte for 13 hours on the return trip. Was very glad to have it.

User Info Menu

Vaping is not illegal and I have never had issues vaping, anywhere. Just don't annoy others who might not like your cotton candy smelling vape. ��

User Info Menu

EW! Never use that sweet stinky stuff! Always try to be respectful of others!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    It's available there, but quality can be pretty suspect, and prices are high. You're better off bringing your own. It's not hard to do. Our past few trips I've taken a fairly inexpensive vape pen (skillet coil), and of course some wax. Last time it really worked out well when we got stuck at the airport in Charlotte for 13 hours on the return trip. Was very glad to have it.
    Taking wax on planes? Smoking it at the airport? Seems pretty risky to me. Is there something I'm missing?

User Info Menu

Not doing it in the airport, no. That would be... not smart. As to the other, I say no more.

User Info Menu

I'm one that vapes as of late in JA, and it is a non issue. Just keep your batteries in your carry on as the airlines would frown on putting them in your checked luggage. TSA could care less.....

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Flip, I'd agree if you're talking about vaping nicotine. But for wax and oil, it's awesome. Discreet, very portable, and doesn't smell anywhere near as strong as smoking. Also, you only need a very small amount as compared to nugs, so traveling is infinitely easier.
    Last edited by TAH; 01-11-2017 at 10:08 AM.

User Info Menu

Love the stealth factor. We got into them when we went to Denver this summer. You can buy pre-loaded cartridges so it's very convenient. They still have some QC issues though, sometimes they just quit working. The ones that take wax,etc. work more consistently, but not as convenient.